Have you been to your local Dollar Store lately, they have a variety of items that you can use to make a quick, easy, and beautiful Christmas gift. I picked up a few things under $10 and put together two wonderful gifts. Below is a list of what I picked up:

  • Set of Ornaments
  • glue
  • glitter
  • stickers
  • wine glass
  • wine glass holder
  • hot cocoa
  • marshmallows
  • gift bags

Here is a picture of the ornament and what I used to make it:




Here is an up-close shot of the ornament:


How to make:

1. Take off the top of the ornament, add a little glue and glitter, put the top back on and shake.
2. Add whatever stickers or decorations that you like. You can also use color sharpies to write words on your ornaments.
3. Let it dry and wrap with festive tissue paper and put in a gift bag.

Makes a great gift for teacher, bus driver, or secret Santa at work.

The next gift is a wine glass, small bottle of sparking grape juice and packets of hot cocoa with Marshmallows. 




Below is the finished gift 


I hope these inspire you with some gift ideas, if you want to share any of your DIY's gifts share with us in the comments! Hugs Keisha




Comments

  1. It looks great! I don't do many DIY, I wish I was better at crafts

    http://www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)