Have a sore throat or a cough try this to help.




     I have come across so many recipes to help with sore throats and coughs. I thought that I would share what I use online. A few weeks ago my husband had a cough and sore throat that had been going around. One of the things I remember my doctor would recommended is honey for sore throats and coughs.

      So I put a few things together to make a cough/throat soother for my husband. What I used to put it together is list below. My husband advised me that it helped with his cough and sore throat. So from now on, I will always make sure that we have lemons and honey in stock during the winter/cold season.

Ingredients that you need: Honey, Lemon, Small Mason Jar



1. I cut my lemon into slices.
2. Put them in the mason jar and pour the honey over it.
3. Let them sit till it becomes a thin syrup. Which in 1/2 hour it should be ready to use.




Can be taken with a regular spoon or put into tea (I put mine into a lemon tea for the extra boost)


Hope this helps, Hugs Keisha





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)