Last days of school!!!
I don't know about you guys, but my children's last day of school is today! Do you know what your summer plans are? Well below is a list of a few things you can do over the summer that don't cost a lot.
- Visit your local park and have a picnic
- Get a sprinkler attachment for your hose and get the bathing suits out
- Plant some flowers or a garden
- Outside Chalk and everyone use the chalk to tell a story
- Visit your local library they have various activities during the summer
- Visit your state park websites (they may have free summer programs)
- Check your local papers or news posting for free activities in your community
- Check out social networks like Groupon, and Living Social for discounted activities
- Check your local Lowe's or Home Depot they usually have free workshops for kids( my son attended one look for the post)
These are a few suggestions if you know of or think of any resources in this area, please post in the comments