Author Interview with Eve Langlais







1. What made you want to be a writer? Two reasons. One, before the whole growing up and getting married with kids deal, I used to love to write. Creative writing was my favorite subject in school.

The second reason, I became a writer had to do with my annoyance with certain stories. I'd read a book and get half way through it and think, I could do better.

It was my husband who goaded me into doing that when one day a really bad novel hit the living room wall. I wish I'd kept that book now as it is the reason I became a writer today lol.
2. Who is your favorite author?

Auto buy for me is Darynda Jones. I love her writing voice.

3. What is the name of the last book you read?

Currently reading Fifth Grave Past the light.

4. Tell us about yourself in 3 words?

 Sarcastic, stay at home, mom.

5. What is your favorite activity?

Split between reading and playing Candy Crush.

6. If your book could be made into a movie? Which actors would you have play the main two characters?
I would love to see my Hell stories on television and for Lucifer to be played by a forty something Sean Connery type. I'd get such a giggle out of that.

7. Who is your favorite character in your book?
Lucifer! I never know what he is going to do or say. Even when he's evil, he makes me laugh.
8. What's in your TBR ( to be read) pile?

Not much. I try to buy only books as I need them because I have so little down time.

9. What are 3 of your pet peeves?

Lateness. Rudeness. And when hubby eats the last handful of chips that I was hoarding.

10. What's your favorite ( cats or dogs), ( coffee or tea), and what's your favorite food?

I used to be a major cat lover, but since I got my toy poodle, I'm in total love. Coffee rules!

Link for Author: Eve Langlais: http://www.amazon.com/Eve-Langlais/e/B003TL84VY/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Link for the above books below:


 Delicate Freak'n Flower: http://www.amazon.com/Delicate-Freakn-Flower-Shifters-ebook/dp/B00598618S/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1373669958&sr=1-2&keywords=delicate+freakn%27+flower

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Author Interview and Book Highlight of Hanover House with Brenda Novak. PS: Get a copy of Hanover House