Best activity of the the Summer Poll

There are only a few week left before the kids head back to school. I would like to get in a few summer activities before school. I would like to head to the beach at least twice, the park, and maybe the water park. With the expense of activities and gas you have to make sure your stick with your budget. There are several free activities in many communities. You usually can locate some in your local papers or online communities.

 
I conducted a poll regard favorite summer activities. The results are in, going to the beach is number one. What I thought was very surprising is that no one voted for Amusement Parks. I remember growing up that was the thing to do. Going to Great Adventure or Dorney Park was the highlight of your summer.
 
One questions would be is the price stopping people from going to theme parks?  Weight in your thoughts. 

Favorite Summer Activity


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)