Book Stores VS. Tablets


I thought it would be interested to see how tablets compare to Bookstores. Judging by the poll results, bookstores are still a great place to get a good book. Although people do like tablets. I enjoy a tablet and going to the bookstore.

One thing I do want to say is that we need to support our local bookstores. There seems to be less and less bookstores around today. I know personaly in my area, we lost 3 bookstores. We did gain one Acorn Books, great place I have brought several books from there.

I would like to know your thoughts?.

Below are the poll results:


Book Stores
  3 (50%)
 
Amazon Kindle
  1 (16%)
 
Google Tablet
  2 (33%)
 
Barnes and Noble Nook
  0 (0%)                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham