My version of a sausage burrito

I confess that I was so excited when McDonald's added the Iced Coffee to the $1.00 menu. I was able to get a iced coffee, hash brown, and my personal favorite ( thanks to my dad) the sausage burrito. All for $3.00, but that adds up. So I said I am going to make my own version.

Below are the ingredient's that I used for 4-6 people


  • roll of pork sausage ( you only need half)
  • 10 flour tortillas
  • green peppers
  • onion
  • eggs
  • Velveeta cheesy sauce toppers

1. Put your sausage in a pan, and crumble it up. Let  cook turning a few times.
2. I usually have some frozen green peppers already chopped and thaw in warm                      
     water 
3.Crack the eggs put add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Once the eggs start coming together put in onions and peppers.
4. Then add  your Velveeta cheese sauce and mix together.
5. Add your egg mixture to you burrito shell and wrap.

Side Note:I sometimes will heat the burrito up, but you don't gave too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham