New Product Review: Amazon


Amazon

What can I say Amazon has a lot of great features and products. It is a one stop shop. You can get anything you are looking from Amazon. There are a few reasons why I choose to do a review on Amazon. I think people should be aware of the awesome features on Amazon.

One great product is the Kindle. There are various Kindle's such as the Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, and Kindle Fire HD. I received a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas, I love it. There are so many things I can do with it. I can read books, play games, and watch movies. There are too many features to name in just one post. One of the feature that I will mention is the Kindle Free Time which is where your children can have their own personal profiles, you can limit their play time, and the app  comes with different books, videos, and kid friendly apps.

Amazon also has a Kindle library where you can borrow one free book per month. There is also a feature where the book can be read to you, how cool. I also like more than I thought I would Kindle E-Books. I have at least 100 books on my Kindle. I thought reading on the Kindle would take something away from a regular book but it does not for me. I still love a nice paperback book as much as books on my Kindle. But I enjoy that I can take a library of books with me on one device.

Amazon is so much more than just Kindle's and books. They have a supply of other products you can buy such as clothing, baby items, jewelry. Anything you can think you want, may be found on Amazon.

I invite you to browse the Amazon website I am sure you will find something that you are looking for. Below I have provided the link to Amazon.


http://www.amazon.com/



Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion. I was not compensated for this review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)