Tea Time Tuesday






I have hosted several Tea Parties. There is nothing like drinking a cup of Tea while spending time with friends. The last Tea Party that I hosted was my Mother's Day Tea. I was so excited because my Grandmother was able to come. At my Tea Parties I have a variety of items. A little something for everyone. Below is a  menu from my last Tea Party:

  • Soup of your choice
  • Salad
  • Quiche ( I like Ham, Broccoli, and Cheese)
  • Fiesta Taco Dip
  • Spinach and Herb Dip
  • Two desserts ( Almond Pound Cake Truffle with Strawberries and Coffee Cake)


Have you ever had a Tea Party? What was on your menu?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham