Author Interview with Molly Bryant of All In
Author Interview With Molly Bryant
1. What made you want to be a writer?
As a child I would always dream and fantasies. Every movie I watched I would change the ending, or climax, in my thoughts for hours after watching it. I thought growing up I was different, odd perhaps. The more I would dream and fantasize, the more I would embrace them. I like to write about the un-real, the things that can never happen in our world. You make the story. You create an alternative reality. You can let your imagination run wild. In romance, possibilities are endless.
2. Who is your favorite author?
3. What is the name of the last book you read?
Falling Into You
4. Tell us about yourself in 3 words.
Spunky, outgoing, wild
5. What is your favorite activity?
6. If your book was made into a movie, what actors would you have play the two main characters?
Vice Jackson would be Channing Tatum, and Harlow Jean would be Hayden Panettiere
7. Who is your favorite character in your book?
8. What is in your TBR pile?
Who He Is
9. What are 3 of your pet peeves?
People stealing my parking spot, really hot weather, and bad hair days.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Visit all the blogs on the tour and be entered in the Rafflecopter drawing for a $25.00 Amazon gift card. You can find Molly Bryant on Amazon and Goodreads. Molly Bryant lives in Boise, Idaho, with her husband and two children. She has come to embrace her talents and feel passionate about her ability to fantasize and daydream. The more she writes around her fantasies, bringing them to life, the more her vivid imagination makes sense.
August 1st The Simple Life http://www.pwrspot.blogspot.com/
August 5th A Writer’s Perspective http://stephaniegreenhalgh.blogspot.com/
August 15th I Read Indie http://twimom101bookblog.blogspot.com/