NourISH Nail Polish Review

Anyone that knows me, knows I love to polish my nails. I have done previous post about my favorite colors and designs. So when I came across the chance to review nail polish I was very excited. So for my color choice I choose Fuscia  being  as I love any shade of purple.


I received my nail polish in the mail and could not wait to do my nails. This polish is made from organic products to help you achieve health nails. Some of the ingredients in the polish are Soy Protein and vitamin E to help combat dry nails. Overall I liked the product and would use again.



The polish goes on smooth and coats the nail well so you don't have to apply so much. There was not a strong smell which to me is a plus.  The nail polish lasted for about 2 weeks. This is through tons of hand washing, bath times, and dish washing.




Website to purchase nail polish

If you would like to review the NourISH Nail Polish contact Ann Alder @ Annalder 71@gmail.com


The Simple Things in Life received this product in return for an honest review. The thoughts and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham