Receipe: Fried Apples!!!

Fried Apples with Dumpling and Ice Cream

I don’t know about you but to me nothing says the holiday’s like the smell of apples cooking. I love the smell of the apples, cinnamon and all the spices that go into my fried apples. And if I say so myself, I make some mean fried apples. So below is my recipe now I am an eye it kind of girl so do a taste test for yourself:

Fried Apples

What you will need:

Favorite apples (red delicious for me)

Butter

Cinnamon and sugar

Brown sugar

Pinch of nutmeg

1. Cut up your apples 2. Put your butter in your pan melt it down a little and spread over the bottom of the pan 3. Put in your apples, cinnamon, sugar, brown sugar and stir 4. Cook apples down until they are as soft as you like 5. For my dumpling (I use Bisquick mix with cinnamon and sugar mixed in) 6. After your dumplings are done 7. Get your bowl, layer your apples, get a big scoop of ice cream and you’re ready to enjoy.



--Keisha Talley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham