DIY: Homemade BodyButter

My skin tends to be on the dry side. So I always looking for a good product for my skin. I have tried them all. If it a cold day believe that my skin will be dry by the end of the day. So in researching products that work well in hair I certainly across Shea butter, that works well with skin and hair. So I brought me some from the hair store and whipped me up some body butter.

What you need:

1 cup 100% pure Shea butter ( room temperature)
1/4 cup of any two oils-Any oils ( coconut oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil or olive oil)
10 drops Essential oils(lemon, lavender, or a citrus)
Jar with lid

1. Whip up your shea butter.
2. I used coconut oil and olive oil pour in your oils ( melt it in a double boiler system when whipping up your Shea butter).
3. Add you 10 drops of essential oils( I used citrus or orange).
4. Pour in your jar.


*if you see your body butter melting put it in the ridge or a cool area*

You can add as many oil that you like and try different smells like lavender and vanilla.

Enjoy!!!!#



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham