The Simple Things in Life.

A little bit of everything with the simple joys of life.

It's always nice to know a little about about the person behind the blog. I started blogging because I wanted to share some of my favor...

5 Things about me!!!!

By 8:30:00 AM

It's always nice to know a little about about the person behind the blog. I started blogging because I wanted to share some of my favorite things. I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I do. So on to some things about myself:


  • I love to read, I can speed read, I learned in 7th grade
  • I would love to travel to England ( I plan on taking my daughter there)
  • I have 1 daughter and 2 sons
  • I would love to open a pregnant women  shelter
  • I would love to make all my own body and hair products for my family



So now you know a little bit about me. Tell me some things about you. What is one thing on your bucket list for life?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love Comments