5 Things about me!!!!

It's always nice to know a little about about the person behind the blog. I started blogging because I wanted to share some of my favorite things. I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I do. So on to some things about myself:


  • I love to read, I can speed read, I learned in 7th grade
  • I would love to travel to England ( I plan on taking my daughter there)
  • I have 1 daughter and 2 sons
  • I would love to open a pregnant women  shelter
  • I would love to make all my own body and hair products for my family



So now you know a little bit about me. Tell me some things about you. What is one thing on your bucket list for life?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham