Book Release: Tracker by Shannon Mayer





I am so excited for this book to come out. I have been waiting over a month and I cant wait to get started reading. If you have not read this series, you are missing out. You can purchase the books today the links are listed.





AUTHOR NAME: SHANON MAYER

BOOK TITLE: TRACKER (A RYLEE ADAMSON NOVEL, BOOK 6)

DATE PUBLISHED: MARCH 6, 2014

GENRE: PARANORMAL URBAN FANTASY ROMANCE

PUBLISHER: HIJINKS INK PUBLISHING, LTD.

COVER DESIGN: DAMONZA

PURCHASE LINK
Amazon:   http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJFWM2C/?tag=wrioutwor-20


LINKS TO OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:

PRICELESS (THE RYLEE ADAMSON NOVELS, BOOK 1)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A6CNV08/?tag=wrioutwor-20

IMMUNE (THE RYLEE ADAMSON NOVELS, BOOK 2)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BPD5BY6/?tag=wrioutwor-20

RAISING INNOCENCE (THE RYLEE ADAMSON NOVELS, BOOK 3)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CJJ1SEC/?tag=wrioutwor-20

SHADOWED THREADS (THE RYLEE ADAMSON NOVELS, BOOK 4)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DZUICMA/?tag=wrioutwor-20

BLIND SALVAGE (THE RYLEE ADAMSON NOVELS, BOOK 5)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FL0E10E/?tag=wrioutwor-20

ALEX (A RYLEE ADAMSON SHORT STORY)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H8XIAZ4/?tag=wrioutwor-20

BOOK SYNOPSIS:

"My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Bringing my allies together as war approaches is my number one concern. But that means I have to play nice with a vampire who is blackmailing me.  If I don’t, I’m screwed and my family is dead.

But I don't play nice. And I have a backup plan. Kinda.

Throw in some new weapons being developed that work around supernaturals and I have more problems than I can handle on my own.

Good thing I have a kick ass team.

Even if they are on the other side of the world from me.


AUTHOR BIO :



Shannon Mayer lives in the southwestern tip of Canada with her husband, dog, cats, horse, and cows. When not writing she spends her time staring at immense amounts of rain, herding old people (similar to herding cats) and attempting to stay out of trouble. Especially that last is difficult for her.
She is the author of the The Rylee Adamson Novels, The Nevermore Trilogy, A Celtic Legacy series and several contemporary romances.  Please visit her website at http://www.shannonmayer.com  for more information on her novels.


CONTACT LINKS

Website:  http://www.shannonmayer.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ShannonMayerAuthor
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/TheShannonMayer
Blog:  http://www.shannonmayer.com/news

Amazon Author Page:  http://www.amazon.com/Shannon-Mayer/e/B005L43124/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1393944310&sr=8-2-ent

BOOK TRAILER:







EXCERPT FROM TRACKER:

Alex sat up and moved to my side, pressing himself against me. He tugged at my jeans.

“Alex hungry.”

“In a minute.” I dropped a hand to his head and he grabbed my hand in his mouth.

“Hungry.” He mouthed around my fingers. I stared down at him. This was weird, even for Alex.

“Alex, I said in—” He tugged me so that I faced the side window, where the sash was closed except for an inch or so. Just large enough that I could see the ice blue eye staring in at us.

Holy fucking hell, Faris was here? Why now, why so soon?

I grabbed Alex around the ruff. “I’m taking Alex out for a pee.”

“I thought he was hungry?” Pamela stood.

“That too; could you go see what there is for canned food in the house?” I was all but dragging Alex, who was now trying to go with Pamela. Liam stood on the far side of the room, opposite Milly, and seemed lost in thought. Another time I would have been worried, but at that moment I was just glad he wasn’t noticing me.

“Pee first.” I said and opened the front door, all but shoving the werewolf out. I didn’t really want to see Faris, but since we all knew I was going to help him, no time like the present to start working with the prick.

Alex went tearing around the side of the house and I ran after him, our footsteps muffled in the snow. I yanked a sword from my back as I rounded to the window I’d seen Faris’ eye—just in case. A pair of boot prints were set in the snow, but no vampire waited for me.

Alex sniffed the ground, lifted his leg and peed on the boot prints. “Piss on vampires.” He grumbled, showing his teeth. I stepped closer, and lowered my blade to rest into the snow. Etched into the window, where the sash covered it, were two words.

Watching
You

Well that was just fantastic, just the way to end an already shitty day. Like I needed that reminder when it had been less than twelve hours since I’d been locked in his stupid cement coffin. A shiver travelled the length of my spine that had nothing to do with the cold.

“Come on, Alex. Let’s go inside. And don’t mention the vampire. Got it?” I slid my sword back into its sheath.

“Gots it.” Alex shook his leg a couple of times, shaking off the extra pee. We went back inside, and no one had missed us. Pamela puttered around in the kitchen, and Alex raced into her, yelping about his empty belly. Milly sat in her chair, curled up and brooding. Liam sat on the other side of the room seemingly watching her, but I could see that he was zoned out, not really here at all.

Good and bad I suppose. I didn’t want anyone knowing that I had to deal with Faris very soon, but to have Liam be so out of it . . . again, I wondered at what Giselle had said to him. The only obvious thing was, whatever she’d said, it likely hadn’t been good. And I had a bad feeling it had more than a little to do with me.

Just fucking peachy.

I went to his side and sat beside him. No point in beating around the bush. “Hey. What did Giselle tell you?”

He glanced up, his silvery golden eyes a not so subtle reminder that he was no longer human. “Nothing that concerns you.”

I blinked a couple of times, surprised. “No? Then why can’t you tell me?”

His jaw ticked, and his voice grew in intensity with each word. “It was for me, and no one else. If Giselle had wanted the rest of you to know, she would have had you all in there.”

A pit opened up, somewhere near my guts, rolling with acid. This wasn’t like Liam; he didn’t keep secrets. Neither of us did, not from each other.

“Seriously?” I stood and strode away from him, hurt curling through me. Shitty part about loving someone was this kind of crap, and how easy they could stab you with mere words. I’d prefer to get run through with one of my own blades. Stupid ass male.

He followed me out of the living room, through the kitchen and out the back door onto the rickety porch.

A whisper of voices made the hair on my neck stand up, even knowing that what I heard was Giselle’s spirit guides. No time for that right now.

“You don’t get it, do you?” Liam growled. “You don’t get to know everything.”

CHARACTER  INTERVIEWS:

Agent Liam O’Shea Interview

The Daily Grind

September 13/2012

Cold Case Heats Back Up?

There is no such thing as a case that is too cold, at least according to Liam O’Shea. He has been an FBI agent for over ten years, and in that time only one case of his remains open.

His first case.

At the time, Agent O’Shea was fresh out of the academy and “still believed that justice always prevails”. Then along came the case that would chill the hearts of every agent working it, many of them parent’s themselves.

Rylee Adamson, then sixteen years old, was accused and charged with killing her younger sister Berget; whose body was never found. The case made media headlines as Adamson went missing for close to two weeks and a man hunt the size this state had not seen in a hundred years ensued. Adopted into the Adamson household, her younger sister was a ‘miracle’ baby that by all accounts Adamson adored. It wasn’t until an outing the two girls took to Deerborn Park that Adamson’s actions would come into question.

“The younger girl’s blood and clothing was found several blocks away tucked behind a dumpster,” Agent O’Shea said, “and the only hair fibers found were the two girls, Berget and Rylee. There is no one else it could be that killed little Berget.” To O’Shea, it was an open and shut case; and with Adamson’s disappearing act he felt her guilt was obvious. But he, along with the other police enforcement involved where denied the closing of the case on a technicality in court.

“It’s only because of her lawyer, hired by Giselle Trinkoff, that Adamson wasn’t found guilty. A technicality I aim to right.” O’Shea states.

To date, Adamson has not been proven guilty of any charges, though O’Shea is determined to change that fact. “She got away once. She won’t get away again.”

For now, Adamson is MIA, her whereabouts unknown to anyone but Agent O’Shea. He claims that he finally has new evidence that Adamson killed her younger sister, hid the body, and dodged the penal system.


This reporter isn’t so sure; there are too many unknowns to state that Adamson did it without a shadow of a doubt. But then, I always root for the underdog. And in this case, no one is more of an underdog than Rylee Adamson.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham