Product Review: CARAFE Water Cup with 2 pill compartment

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial

I received this product for the purpose of a review. I was excited to receive this product. I take a pill at night and often forget to bring my water up. So I can keep this by my bed .




The product is a small cup with a cover that will hold a compartment for 2 pills. It worked great for me. I filled it with my water and pill and it was available for me when I was ready. The only thing is the cup does not hold a lot of water about a child's size cup. So if you require a lot of water to take your medicine you might have to have extra water around.




But overall I like the product and will be using again. Especially on trips.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)