Recipe: Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Ever needed a quick yummy dessert for a gathering. I have just the dessert for you Strawberry Cheesecake Pie. You only need to have a few ingredients to make this sweet and tasty treat. Below is a list of things you will need:
- Cheesecake pudding
- 1 3/4 cups of milk ( for pudding)
- Strawberries ( about 7-8 cut up however you like)
- Sugar ( I used Stevia)
- Graham cracker crust
- Whipped topping
- First you need to make the Cheesecake pudding for this you will need the milk. Mix with whisk until set.
- You need to put in the refrigerator to set for an 1/2 hour.
- While you are waiting for the pudding to set, cut up your strawberries and add 1 tbsp of sugar, and stir and set aside.
- After 1/2 take out your pudding pie and add your strawberries.
- Next add your whipped topping and then you are done.
You now have a wonderful dessert.
Hope you enjoy!!!! If you make this dessert please stop back let me know what you think.