Simple Review( COYER Post 1): Whisper of SA Psy Changeling Novella by Nalini Singh


San Francisco is under threat from a violent gang…a gang that has no idea who they’re challenging. The DarkRiver pack of leopard changelings has already claimed the city as their territory, and they will fight with wild fury to protect its residents. Emmett, a lethally trained leopard soldier, isn’t about to let outsiders muscle in on his home ground—especially when they target a human named Ria.

Emmett has one word for the smart stranger with her curvy body and tough spirit: mine.

Possessive, dominant, unyielding in his demands and desires, Emmett is unlike anyone Ria has ever before met. But while the sexy leopard changeling makes her body ignite, his kisses molten and his touch addicting, she’s no pushover and she has a few demands of her own. This leopard has met his match…

My Review


So this is my first COYER post and I am excited to share this great story with you. I have ready many books by this author(Guild Hunter series). I enjoyed them, but I had read the blurbs for the psy-changeling books and was not interested. This one can with great reviews and even better price.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The book was action packed with a good story line. The heroine was not throwing herself in bed at the drop of a dime. She was not automatically in love. The alpha male had to prove his worth to her and her family. Which in my opinion is important. There was constant action and not sexual fillers. The book was also funny with main characters that you could connect with.

The only con that I have is the big fight scene at the end. Without revealing to much of the story, I should say the lack of the big fight scene. Overall I enjoyed the book. But I realize that I would have enjoyed a full length book more so than a novella.

             

Here is the link for my COYER book choices: link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham