Simple Review: Handle with Care by Emily Porterfield


I liked the story line of the book.  But I believe the buildup for me was not there. There was no conclusion or epilogue. It felt like a cliffhanger for me. The story is well written and you can see the town when you are reading the story. I felt like I was at the lake with Abby and Craig. I enjoyed the interaction between Abby and Craig's daughter. I also enjoyed the strong character that Craig played, able to express his feeling and emotions, to made it easier to connect with him. Overall it is a good read just not enough story for me.


          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)