Summer Nail Post #2
There is nothing like going to the nail salon and getting a manicure. Well I am going to tell you how to get the pampering of a manicure at home. First you will need a few things:
- Nail Polish remover
- Soap and Your favorite lotion
- Nail Polish
- Nail Art Pen or design
- Top and Base coat
- First you need to remove any old polish that you have on.
- Next wash your hand and lotion up with you favorite lotion.
- Soak your nails in warm water ( I add a dap of olive oil to mine)
- Using a cuticle stick gently push back your cuticles.
- At this time apply your base coat(helps the nail polish go on smoothly)
- Apply 2/3 coats of your nail color and design.
- Let dry for about 4/5 minutes
- Apply your top coat to give a glossy finish.
- Your last set is to take a q-tip dipped in nail polish remover to clean any polish from around the nail.
|Finished Manicured Nails|
There you have it a manicured look you can do yourself. Have fun doing your manicure's and rocking some fabulous nail colors this summer.