The Simple Things in Life.

A little bit of everything with the simple joys of life.

Have you every said that to yourself? Can I do it, following through on a goal that you set. I have trouble sometimes sticking with a goal....

Can I do it?

By 7:30:00 AM

Have you every said that to yourself? Can I do it, following through on a goal that you set. I have trouble sometimes sticking with a goal. It is for several reasons, I am unable to do it that day or I just don't feel like it. For a while, I have been trying to get myself on a regular bed time during the week. So I am challenging myself to go to bed at 10:30 Monday thru Friday of this week.



I will do a post Wednesday and Friday on how I am doing. I am interested to see how I do. Sometimes I get caught up reading or playing a game on the kindle and lose track of time.

Wish me luck. What are some goals that you have for yourself?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Love Comments