Review: Gear Ultimate: Natural Fruit Infuser Pitcher







Hello Everyone,








Today we are here to talk about the Natural Fruit Infuser Pitcher. I have been putting fruit in mason jar and infusing them with lemons, strawberries, and oranges. All I hear from the kids are can I have some. So I get them out a mason jar and start the process again. Well now I don't have to. I can make a pitcher and we all can share.










This pitcher is great fits perfectly in the fridge. I like the fact that it has the ice holder, have not used it yet but, I'm excited because we make a lot of tea during the summer time. I would recommend this product to my friends especially my sister she does lemon water all the time. Might be on her Christmas list. If you would like to purchase this product please use this link: Purchase Link










Hope you enjoy Hugs Keisha

The owner of this blog receive this product in exchange for a review. Even though the owner of this blog receives this product for posts or advertisements, I always give opinions.  The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be comfirmed with the manufacturer of the product.

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham