Blogger Secret Santa 2017


Hi Everyone,

I am so excited that I was able to participate in Blogger Secret Santa. I was able to sent a little surpise to hopefully make someone's day. It is always wonderful to receive something unexpected. I enjoy blogging and want to have a goal of blogging at least once a week this year. I also enjoy getting to know other bloggers.

I received a wonderful gift from Kacie at The Pretty Little Hustler blog, how you can connect with her is listed at the bottom of the page. Check out her blog it's awesome. Below is a picture of my Secret Santa gift. Also check out my Facebook page to see the video!



I would like to thank Megan Anne for hosting this wonderful event.

Information to connect with Kacie

Blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)