Journal Prompts



Do you journal or would you like to start journaling? There are so many benefits when you journal. You get to release your thoughts, let go of stress, and most times you will feel so much better. You can get a journal from just about anywhere. Some good stops are the Dollar Store, A.C. Moore, and Michaels. If you get one from A.C. Moore or Michaels, don't forget to sign up for there coupons.

Below are a few thought provoking journal prompts:
  1. Write a letter to your younger self.
  2. Write about the blessings in your life.
  3. What are some things that you have accomplished in your life?
  4. Who inspires you?
  5. Write a bucket list of 5 things you want to complete in your lifetime?
  6. Journal about how your day went?
  7. Write about the most memorable times in your life.
  8. Make a list of three of your best qualities.
  9. Write out your prayer for the day.
  10. Journal a mini vision board ( A vision board is things that want to do in life).
Here is a picture of my journal for 2018






One things that I would say in regards to journaling, is to stick with it. There are so many journaling prompts out there, you can check Pinterest or google journal prompts.  If you journal what are some of the things that you journal about? Or what advice would you give other about journaling?


Comments

  1. I have always been drawn to the idea of journaling and have attempted a few times. I think my blogging journey has gradually filled that space for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great suggestions! I don't think I could stick with a full journal, so I bought a one line journal and love it so far. It has room for 5 years of entries, so I think it'll be so fun in a few years to see what I was up to that day in previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never formally journaled, but I think my new blog is fulfilling that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Journaling can really get you feeling better. It helped me get through some times in my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! I haven't kept a journal in years, but it would be so fun to look back on. I love the prompts that you came up with especially the one on writing a note from your younger self. It would be fun to reflect on someday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Love Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)