Garden Oasis

Every since I laid eyes on a flower tower in my search for flowers for Flower Friday, I knew I had to make one. It was going in my Garden Oasis. I have to say that I had a few set backs. The pots that I original purchased did not have a hole big enough to fit my stake through. So from there the stake broke. So I went back to the drawing board and started again. I got 5 clay pots and 6-8 four packs of flowers. I also picked up a 4 pound bag of soil. 
      




So once I assembled all my plants and tools, I got to work. I started by putting the stake in  my desired location of the yard. Once the stake was in the ground, I put down the first clay pot, and filled it with dirt. The four remaining pots  were also filled then with dirt and stacked to make stacking design. 

The next process was to dis-assemble the pots now filled with dirt. I put the first set of flowers closes to the rim of the pot. Next you stack up the other pot and place it how you would like to see it. I put my pots in the 
dirt of the other pots. In my opinion the pots were more secure that way. I did that three more times planting flowers as I went along.

I have to say I feel such pride and excitement in sharing this post with everyone. This was truly a wonderful project that will give me pleasure every time I sit in my garden and smell the wonderful flowers.


Without further ado BELOW IS MY FLOWER TOWER:

Please let me know your thoughts.


                                                      
 Keisha' s



Flower 

          Tower         






Completed !!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Please let me know your thoughts ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Book Spotlight: The Descent from Truth by Gaylon Greer