The Victory Cycle

I came across this and I thought it  inspirational. With all that is going on in the world  we always need some inspiration.

Day        Color      Feeling
M            Violet    Victory
T             Blue       Hope
W           Yellow   Joy
T            Pink        Peace
F            White     Grace
S            Green     Freedom
S            Ruby      Love

1. What am I feeling?
2. What do I want to feel? ( the feeling of the day)
3. When have I felt it before?
4. Where do I see the color of the feeling?

This is  food for thought, everyone needs  to make sure that they take care of themselves. Even if it's a hot bath, working in garden, or painting your nails. Do what ever makes you happy.

For more health happy tips here is the website:
www.getting happier.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham