Author Interview with JC Valentine (That First Kiss)


Everyone meet JC Valentine Author of That First Kiss. She is going to tell us a few things about herself



Welcome JC,

1. What made you want to be a writer?

Well, I used to write all the time as a kid, but I only really got into it professionally in the last few years. I was inspired to start again when a friend of mine announced that she was writing a story. I figured, why not? It might give me something fun to do with my down time, and it did! Now I want to be a writer because I love the creation process and I love knowing that I can give other people a few hours of enjoyment.

2. Who is your favorite author?

That’s a really hard question. If I had to choose only one, I guess I would have to go with Larissa Ione. She is a master at creating lust and love and mixing it with action and drama.

3. What is the name of the last book you read?

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines.

4. Tell us about yourself in 3 words?

Perfectionistic Procrastinating Workaholic

5. What is your favorite activity?

I love to read.

6. If your book could be made into a movie? Which actors would you have play the main two characters?

Tate would have to be played by Alex Pettyfer and Mila Kunis would make a really good Piper.

7. Who is your favorite character in your book?

That would have to be Shelia. She cracks me up with her quirky, unpredictable behavior.

8. What's in your TBR ( to be read) pile?

What isn’t in my TBR pile?! Just to name a few: Fear the Darkness by Alexandra Ivy, Blessed, seducing Cinderella, The Redemption of Callie and Kayden, and I’d like to start the Midnight Breed over from the beginning, too.

9. What are 3 of your pet peeves?

Lying, interrupting me while I’m in the middle of reading a really good book, and people who talk during a movie.

10. What's your favorite ( cats or dogs), ( coffee or tea), and what's your favorite food?

Cats. Tea. Salmon rolls at la Elephant Bar.



JC, thanks so much for giving us a little insight about yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham