Party Hosting Tips!!!

One of my favorite things about Summer is having people over. I love spending time with family and friends. I enjoy trying new recipes and getting feedback. Below is a few of the things that I do to ensure that I enjoy and have a stress free time party.

  • Prepare as much as possible the night before
  • Ask your guest to bring a dish
  • Purchase your grocery's the week before your party
  • Plan your menu about two weeks before your party
  • If you plan on having activities enlist the help of your guest
  • Set your table and decorations the night before
  • Set out your outfit and accessories  the night before.







Hope this helps you have a smooth sailing party.











 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Book Spotlight: The Descent from Truth by Gaylon Greer