Simple Review: Jolly Time Popcorn and popcorn baller.

There is nothing like sitting down to watch a movie with a big bowl of popcorn. That is a must have during a movie. But sometimes it's so much butter and salt that you can feel your arteries clogging. Well Jolly Time has come up with a popcorn that gives you all that popcorn should be and that is still good for you.

I tried the Jolly Time's Smart Balance with light butter mini bag. It was good, I didn't know what to expect when it said light butter. I usually get the movie theater style popcorn. But I was very impressed and will definitely be popping more popcorn.

Me and my son cooked some popcorn on the stove and it was a wonderful experience. Our goal was to make caramel popcorn balls.



First we got out our big pan, used three tablespoons of oil, and covered the bottom of the pan with popcorn kernels.




Cover with a lid making sure there  is a way for steam to escape, once the kernels start popping. More you pan around until all the popcorn is popped.



Add flavors to taste you can do light butter, nacho cheese popcorn shaker or whatever you like. We used caramel. I put my popcorn in a bowl and mixed it up and my son made a 
caramel popcorn balls. For Halloween I tied a string around the clear wrap on the popcorn balls a  free Wendy's Frosty coupon.




Giveaway time: To enter to win prize below, tell me what's your favorite Halloween candy?




Disclaimer: In accordance with FTC guidelines The Simple Things in Life received product for honest review in this post. The opinions listed here are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham