Family Fun in the Sun #2014 Post Series
Some say that summer is the best time of the year. You can get out in the sun, open the windows for fresh air, and inhale all the sweet smelling flowers. Although I love Christmastime, the summer is my favorite time of the year. There are great activities to do without spending a bunch of money. I am going list a few, please check your state online pages or local post for more activities.
- Fishing (check your local DNREC page, on price)
- Local Beach (we have one 10 min from the house we can sit and play all day)
- Art Museums (some have children summer programs) (Museums in your area)
- Local Library (most have reading programs) (Libraries in your area)
- Camps (Camp can be expensive check to see if they offer scholarships)
- Picnic at the park
- Movie and Popcorn night
- Spa day (do nails, do mani and pedi)
- Start a indoor/outdoor garden
These are just a few things that we do, what are some of the activities that you do during the summer.