Getting ready for the school year.
You know that the summer is coming to a close when you see all the back to school sales ad's up. So you can plan your steps of action to make this a stress free back to school year. You can check your school's website to get your school supply list and start from there. I keep an on-going supply of school supplies check there to see what you may already have. Below are some back to school steps:
- Get your school supply list from the school or the website.
- Check your school supply list in comparison to your supply bag to see if you already have the items.
- Check the store ad's each week.
- Have kids try on clothes to see what you need for the new school year.
- Have a family meeting to go over rules for the new school year.