Chatting with Mrs. B: Healthy Face

Hello Everyone,

Today we are talking with Mrs. Beatrice Warren about Face Care. We all know that it is important to take care of our face, but how we should do it may be a little muddled. Of course we know we need to wash it, but do you apply toner, moistures, etc. Well I chatted with Mrs. B on keeping a healthy face. Check out our conversation below:



 1. How often should you wash your face?


   Wash/cleanse face twice daily.
 2. Besides washing your face should you be doing anything else?


 Yes, in addition to cleansing face one should apply moisturizer daily and if available a day & night cream as well.

 3. How important is moisturizing? How do your figure out the best one to use for your skin?


Moisturizer is important because it hydrates the skin. You figure out the best one depending on your skin type and the use the moisturizer designed for  your skin.
 4. Which Mark Kay face product do you recommend the most?


I recommend cleanser and moisturizer the most.
 5. Should you have a face routines and why? What should your routine look like?


Yes, daily routine in the morning includes , cleanse, day solution, moisturizer. Night, cleanse, night solution & moisturizer. Daily routine keeps face healthy, refreshed, and younger looking.
 Can you offer a few facial care tips?


Add eye cream to daily regimen. Microdermabrasion twice a week




So after talking with Mrs. B I decided that I needed to take better care of my face. So I used Mary Kay's Timewise products (Purchase Mary Kay Timewise). I used them for a week. My skin felt soft, not dry, and overall looked better than it did last week lol.  I did see benefits and with the winter coming up we need to make sure that we take care of our skin. This is the first part of the three part series. We are going to take about how to pick fall lip-gloss colors and the new colors that Mary Kay has out. And how to create a basic make up look for everyday use. I am not a make up buff, but I would like to know how to do complete look that I can wear when I go out.

 




You can check out Mrs. B's Mark Kay page by clicking the link: Mary Kay Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham