What is your favorite hobby?









What's some of your favorite hobbies? Mine are reading, planning, and paper crafts. What is planning you ask? Have you heard of or seen the new Happy Planners: A planner that you use to keep track of your life. I use mine to make sure that I am keeping track of what is going on in my life.







I use them to plan my day. But I add beautiful sticker to make it work for me. Do any of you use planners such as  Happy Planner or any other planner? Here are some of the layout that I have done and that I love.



Hope you enjoy. Tell me what type of planner you use? Hugs Keisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham