Movies that I am looking forward in 2018!!







Who is ready for the movies of 2018. There are so many great movies we are going to touch on a few. We enjoyed the movies a lot this year we saw:

  • Despicable Me 3 
  • Captain Underpants ( Which I will say was better then I thought it would be)
  • Star Wars (Date Night Movie)
  • Fantastic Beast and where to find them
  • Lego Batman 
We enjoyed everyone of them. Despicable Me 3 we saw in North Carolina while visiting my Grandparents. One thing I enjoy about the movies here is that we have the popcorn bucket that you buy and can refill for $4.25. Believe me it pays for itself. We have gone to get popcorn and have not seen a movie. Who doesn't love movie theater popcorn. 

I am going to put a link to the trailers if they are available with the release dates of when the movie comes out.

Avenger: Infinity War: Release Date: May 4, 2018

Has anyone see all the avengers movies? There is a post on FB going around that will show you all the movies that you need to see in order to fully understand this movie. I enjoy how all the movies are tied together.

Black Panther: Release Date: Feb 16, 2018

This movie look so awesome and action packed. I love action movies. It also looks like it has great story line. I can't for this one. 

Deadpool 2: Release Date: June 1, 2018
Deadpool ( Please be advised that there is explicit language in this trailer) 

Its kind of funny that I want to see this movie because I really didn't want to see the first one. But when I finally watched it, I enjoyed it he definitely has some moments overall it was a good movie. 

Fifty Shades Freed: Release Date Feb 2, 2018
Fifty Shades Freed (explicit scenes)

So I really am rooting for them to have their Happy Ending. I feel as thought they are really trying to get there. But as with any movie they have so many obstacles . 

Fantastic Beast (The Crimes of Grindelwald)  Release Date : Nov 14, 2018
There is really no trailer for this one as of yet. When it comes out I will update this post.

There are some of my must see movies for 2018. What are some of your must see moves for 2018, leave them in the comments? Hugs Keisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

I have a deal to help you with your Christmas list!!! (Giftcard Giveaway)