My 5 favorite song of all time!!!!





Who doesn't love music. Everyone starts to bob their heads when their jam comes on. Over my 30 something years there have been so many hit songs more than I can count. But I am going to share my love of music with you today. 

I am going to try to limit my favorite songs to five ( this is going to be hard). There are so many wonderful artist out there. Some of my favorite artist are:
  • Michael Jackson
  • Mary J Blige
  • 3 Doors Down
  • Alicia Keys
  • BeyoncĂ© (really who doesn't love at least one song)
  • Madonna

I could go on forever but I will stop there. Let's get to my top 5 favorite song. I will included a YouTube Link so you can hear the song as well.

1. Mary J Blige: Family Affair
2. Monica: Love all Over Me ( This is special because it was the song in my wedding )
3. Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal
4. BeyoncĂ© Get Me Bodied  (This was also a wedding song)
5. Chaka Khan Aint Nobody   ( This song is for my Husband)

These are my top 5 what are you top five songs or just your favorite song!! 

Hugs Keisha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham