My Bucket List!!!




Does anyone else have a bucket list of things they want to do in there lifetime. I think the bucket list is a wonderful idea, lets you see the things you wanted to do written on paper, pad, or just your phone. You can house your bucket list any place you like as long as you can see it and check off the things that you have done. One of the things I wanted to do was zip lining and I did it this summer. I have to tell you it was awesome an rush like no other. So much so that I went back again. The first time it was me and my sister. I will be totally honest, once we got up there and looked down I was ready to turn back. But we said we were going to do it and we did. It was exhilarating. But still a little scary especially when they guy said just sit and jump (what), but that is what we did.  


Your bucket list is any and everything that you want to do in your life. My bucket list may be a little different then others but that what makes it unique. Below is some of my bucket list:

  • Buy a house
  • Take a dance class
  • Perform a dance routine
  • Act in a play
  • Visit London
  • Take a cruise to several islands

These are just some of the things that I would like to do. Comment some of the things on your bucket list? Hugs Keisha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham