Author Interview: Jaymin Eve (Author of Dragon Marked)




Hello Everyone,


Today Jaymin Eve stopped by to talk to us a little about herself and her Supernatural Prison Series:


1. How did you come up with the storyline for Supernatural Prison series? 


 It started with an idea about supernatural criminals. I wondered about a world where there were hidden towns which bordered specially designed prisons. Initially I planned on the main protagonist being a female who was hidden away for her protection. Came back right at the time of the drama. But then I decided that I was sick of the lead always being ignorant to her own world and powers, so I created Jessa. Someone who was confident, and educated and already a kickbutt shifter. Surrounded her with the strongest of packs, and the rest is history.

2. How did you come up with the characters in your books?



They almost write themselves. I have basic ideas about the sort of character I need for this particular storyline, and then give them some defining features. After this they write themselves and during the story the rest of their character is fleshed out. .

3. How many books will be in the series?



In the Supernatural Prison there will be at least 3 more spinoffs. So that is 7 in total.

4. Out of all three books do you have a favorite?



Dragon Mystics. For Jessa and Braxton reasons :)

5. What is your writing inspiration?



Writing is life. I have to write. Everything is an inspiration, my children, the world, other books I read, movies, television, dreams.

6. Who will be the next Compass brother to get his story told?



 Tyson is next. At this stage.

7. Which one cat or dog?



Dog.

8. Which one coffee or tea?



 Tea.

9. Which one cake or cookie?



 Both.

10. What is next to read in your TBR book pile?



 Kelly St Clare's final book in her Tainted Accords series. I'm just waiting for some spare minutes, writing has got all my time. 


Check out the books spotlight for her book here: Book Spotlight


Hope you guys enjoyed the interview, Hugs Keisha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview and Giveaway with Melissa McClone (ends 5/3/17)

Spotlight on Archangel Series (Giveaway: *Signed Copy of Archangel's Enigma*)

Author Interview:The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham